Tuesday, February 07, 2006

this blogging business

If you're new to the blogosphere, here is a quick orientation.

  1. A blog is a personal webpage that you can update from a template on an internet service.
  2. Blogger (this one) is a free service, but there are other services out there, too. Some are free and some are subscriptions.
  3. I've been blogging for a bit more than a year and have written over 500 posts -- my blog keeps me writing every day and gives me an audience for my ideas.
  4. Blogging reminds me to not take myself too seriously.
  5. I have an audience. I love having an audience.
If you're remotely interested, here's a post I wrote called How To Blog.

Hamlineites, current and former, can be linked to this page. That way we can keep up with each other. If you'd like to be added, send me an email: voixdemichele {at} gmail.com.

Ciao and see you online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home